Monday 14 July 2008

Ford KA 2, T Reg, Metallic Green, 43,000 Miles

I have just bought myself my first ever car :-). Its arriving on Wednesday but i won't be able to drive it until I have passed my Driving Practical Test *cries* !!!
I will be watching it until August making sure nothing happens to it and keeping it nice and clean. My parents say that they wonder how long that will last !!! I was quite surprised to see how good the car was for a T Reg by this i mean it was extremely well looked after hardly any dints except for a tiny indentation on the door but apart from that i was extremely impressed !! Anyway enough of me talking heres the beauty and baby itself !!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not a bad car, i live near u, go 2 ilkeston school at 10.20pm and go and sign in and go to a4 and ask for Matthew Beardmore